UW SBDC Digital Marketing Conference
Get excited about your marketing. Learn how to get results!
On April 30, 2019, the UW-Madison Small Business Development Center (SBDC) is hosting a one-day conference for marketing professionals and small business owners.
Come out. Have fun. Learn from hands-on marketing professionals. (We’ve all worked with 100s of clients.)
UW SBDC Digital Marketing Conference Summary
- 8:30-10:00 Marketing Foundation: Social Media Strategy Spencer X Smith
- 10:15 – 11:45 YouTube Studio 101 – Adrianne Machina (me!)
- 11:45-1:00 LUNCH & KEYNOTE Tornado Marketing: Harness Your Authentic Power – Adrianne Machina (yep, me again!)
- 1:15-2:45 SEO for Small Business – Matt Nelson
- 3:00-4:30 Master Social Media in 20 Minutes a Day – Josh Klemons
See the conference agenda and details here!